SEARCH this blog

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Last Layouts B4 Thanksgiving

I sometimes get burned out from scrapping, so I am waiting until Thanksgiving weekend, which is an annual crop at my Aunt MaryAnn's house. I want to save my creative energy until then!

This LO was inspired by a Scrap in Style TV tutorial that showed going through all your stickers and just slapping things on in a cluster and taking only a few minutes to complete a page. It was so fun!!!
This LO was inspired by Ali Edwards "Daily Inspiration" using junk mail and I loved the idea and translated it on to a page. Not as cute as AE's envelope, but I will be using more junk mail in the future.

3 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

That is cool! I haven't done any thing based on the tutorials yet. I guess in part it is because I scrap away from home. Today I hope to integrate some of my things into the computer/spare bedroom.

Natalie said...

Oh you changed the layout of your blog! Loving the changes. And cool layouts. Keep em coming!

Kimberly Scott said...

great pages cat!