Here are some things that I have been enjoying when I need to eat leaner...
|Only 108 calories, but so filling.|
|butternut squash+olive oil+onion+brownsugar+s&p.|
You can use this in a chicken pie, in a brown rice bowl, with pasta, in a tortilla....whatever. This is good protein that tastes good, and was minimal effort.
|150 calorie snack. You won't be hungry afterwards.|
- Imitation Crab 1/2C+ Salsa 1/4C+ 1/2 Avocado+Green onion+Lettuce
- Imitation Crab+Yogurt Dressing+Cucumber+Lettuce+Green onion
- Butternut Squash+Chicken Sausage+Brown Rice+Spinach
- Brown Rice+White Beans+Garlic+Carrot+Spinach
- Ground Turkey Spaghetti Sauce+White Beans+Roasted Veggies
- Butternut Squash Soup+Ham Chunks+Avocado Chunks
- Refried Pinto Beans+Tortilla+Taco Sauce (only 300 calories, and easy to freeze)
- Egg+Low Fat English Muffin+Ham Slice+Dijon Mustard (also easy to freeze)
- Blueberries 1/2C+ Oatmeal 1/2C+1 TBS pecans+cinnamon