SEARCH this blog

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Stink Mop and Rag Ball

Hi all--
I know I haven't blogged for awhile and I wish I had some creations to post...but I don't. I got out to Archiver's last Sunday but didn't really get a chance to even make an ATC. We kind of were ambushed by a very friendly guy that wanted to teach us how to draw. He was nice, but I wanted to say "I only get this afternoon of free time! LEmme SCRAP!" (I didn't say it, just thought it.)

OK on to Stink Mop...SO Paul and I were watching a show (I won't admit to which one but it is intended for high schoolers/20 yr olds and it is about basketball and drama in a small town..LOL) and the characters were having a water fight. Paul and I start reminiscing about stupid stuff you do as a kid. Paul tells me about STINK MOP, which I guess is made up on Simpsons or Mike Myers or something...I had a hard time googling it. Apparently, you pee on a mop and play tag with the mop until your parents come home. I know, I know...you are all appalled. I died laughing. And then said "Oh yea...we soooo would have played that!"

Ok-- on to Rag Ball. This was an actual game that we played. We would stand at the kitchen and toss a wet washcloth into the dishwater. You got points for making it and more points for the size of the splash.
1. We were supposed to be washing dishes when the game was invented.
2. No...there weren't any parents home.

I can't believe the stuff we would do and the messes we would make. We also had "Chin Power Clean" that would occur about 20 min. before my parents were due back. We turned up the radio REALLY LOUD and frantically tried to clean up whatever mess we made.

I totally understand if you have lost all respect for me....

3 comments:

Mona said...

I am afraid to know what else you guys did when I wasn't home!

Debbie said...

Opps sounds like you were busted my dear girl...Welcome home, hope you had a wonderful visit...

Unknown said...

Mona, you need the "don't ask, don't" tell policy at your house lol