SEARCH this blog

Friday, November 14, 2008

If you go to France...


...bring your kid's passport. They won't let you out of the country if your husband mistakenly grabs your second passport (i have 2) and you don't discover the mistake until you are on the way home.

Yep--stuck in Lillie, France with a confused child, too many bags than I could carry, and no French dictionary. Paul had to take the train to London, and come back the next day to get us.

Pics to come, and no, I'm not really complaining....we had a good trip aside from the customs craziness.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

omg! that sucks! but i'm sure you made the best of it. it sounds like you're having a great time living in europe. I'm so jealous! I miss living over there. Hope you're well.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I would have been flipping out!

Jo