SEARCH this blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Been Hibernating

The view from entryway. Or foyer if you are fancy.

Sorry for the lack of posts. I think Facebook is to blame. I get the immediate satisfaction of telling what I am doing and finding out what other people are doing, and well, I am Facebooked out!
Also, I have been sick, due to being pregnant, so the blog is the last thing on the to-do list. However, I missed it, so here you go.

MY RANDOM LIST (easiest to catch up that way)

TV: Found GLEE online--so entertaining, but couldn't tell you why.
Also, watching older episodes of America's Next Top Model.

Fashion: ANYTHING THAT FITS. Actually, digging the big chunky sweaters from Jigsaw.

Movies: Don't see "Two Lovers" with Gwyneth Paltrow. I love her, but the movie is a downer with no redeeming qualities at the end to make up for it.

Craft: Quilt in progress, Tate creating on his own--random stuff


Craft for Kiddo: Advent Box. Tate doesn't like sweets, so I took a bunch of large envelopes, went online and found a craft per day and put a print of it in the envelope. I added any items you need to complete the craft and sealed the envelope.
Food: I am grossed out by food at this point. Living off rice and grapefruit.

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Pretty knits! Sorry you've been sick. and I love the idea for the advent calendar, very creative :)