SEARCH this blog

Friday, July 28, 2006

I feel all grown up!

Hi everyone!
I got tired of 16 year old perverts on myspace asking to "Be my friend" and if I have any "hot pictures", so I decided to find a new home for my blog. As for the name of my blog, it is the name of my imaginary cafe that I often get ideas for....as in "If I had a cafe, I'd name it 'Coffee and Cupcakes". Yea--I know it is the other way around, but the first name was taken on blogger, even though when I looked online, I couldn't find it anywhere.

It is Friday night and I plan on jumping in the hot tub, drink a huge glass of water, and maybe IM my sister for a bit.

If anyone who reads this lives in the St. Louis area, avoid 64/44/55 like the plague. Tate and I were going on a falafel run (I had a craving) and after attempting to get across the bridge, I turned around, only to find myself in a pretty undesirable part of town, got lost, and then ended up at Taco Bell an hour later. Oh and the best part of the day?? Getting lectured from the lady sitting next to us in TB telling me how I basically failed as a parent because Tate doesn't drink from a bottle. On a more positive note, Caramel Apple Empanadas ROCK.

1 comment:

Laura Chin said...

Why on earth would someone consider you a failed parent because you DIDN'T give your child something unnatural?? People have things so screwy!! Sure, bottles and formula are things that a lot of women need because they can't do it natural all the way, but why try to bring down a woman who was able to feed her child the way God intended? No sense!!!