SEARCH this blog

Monday, July 31, 2006

I guess I'll learn something...


I'm happy that I have a new blog, but I'm realizing I am going to have to learn a some html codes to make it as snazzy as I want. While at first this seems like a pain, I'll be excited to have as much computer knowledge as the average high school kid who has memorized codes to change their myspace on a regular basis. I sound like I am busting on them, but when I taught at Abilene High, I was amazed at how much the kids knew about webpages, computers, and technology in general.

One thing I miss from my previous blog:
1. mood of the day
2. what you are watching/listening
3. how many have viewed the blog
4. comments WITHOUT having to sign up on blogger

SO here are my additions---MOOD-a little groggy LISTENING-Sesame Street's Veggie Dance

No comments: