SEARCH this blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Presents!!



Today after a less-than-desireable Storytime at the Library (Tate had crack for breakfast), we went over to my parents' house and helped my mom clean a variety of rooms. I am helping her to organize her scrap stuff, and she has A TON of it. The best part, I left with PRESENTS!!

The paper is from "DCWV" (Die Cuts With a View) Fall Stack and there is some good stuff in there. She gave me one of each, as there are 3 sheets of each pattern. They have really upgraded the quality of those stacks. A few years ago, my mom had purchased the Spring/Summer pack and it was ok...ya know the stuff you MIGHT use in the wayyyyy background. This new one has papers that I would pick out at the scrapbook store and pay the 60 cents a sheet for each one. She got the stack at JoAnns, and before coupon, it was $19.99. Awesome deal and worth a look.

She also gave me this awesome leather photojournal with places for the photos on one page and blank 7gypsies-like manila blank space on the other page. Too cool and I can't wait to fill it.

Smokey fantasizing about going outside to play in the fall leaves.


And Sabrina wishing she could scrapbook.

ONE MORE DAY UNTIL HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Your kitties are cute. You still have green outside your window. I've got white. Cute papers! I love coming home with goodies. Every time we go to the in-law we come back with something, fun times.
~ btw.. don't you know crack kills.. you! ;)

alittlebitofscrap said...

oh and I had to take the bon jovi off my blog 'cause I couldn't figure out how to turn it off! ha.