SEARCH this blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Day out shopping

Tate and I got out today. We had to. Try keeping the house clean and ready to be shown to potential buyers with a 2 yr old.




Today we went to Red Lead Arts in St. Louis and I am inspired every time I go in there. Yes--they have scrapbook paper, but it is SO MUCH MORE. They specialize in more altered art and other papercrafting supplies. Every trip, I see so many things I have never seen before (for sale and things created) when I enter.
Red Lead's blog


Also, If you are free Saturday night, come join an online "blogger's ball" hosted by Paula's Palace of AltAred Art. Check it out if you are confused.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I SOOOOOO want to go and visit Red Lead....You and Paula keep talking about that place. WAAAAAAAA I want to go...hahaha....How's your dress going for the ball? I was home today and I have made 4 of them..and now do not which one to choose from LOL

Love,
Deb