SEARCH this blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where's Waldo? Apparently in London...

As we walked down Regent St...And inspired by Paula, here is our Christmas decor:

For our advent Calendar, we have a craft or activity every day after nap. Race car day was Day one. Another day we made a SNOWFLAKE MOBILE--basically paper snowflakes, glue, ribbon, popsicle sticks and glitter.
Need more ideas?? Email me or leave a comment. I'm chockfull. In fact, Tate sometimes just wants to color instead :(

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi There,

Waldo is everywhere isn't he...I will look for some of my Christmas Crafts that would you two can do together...=) Stop by my blog when you get a chance.

Hugs,

Deb

alittlebitofscrap said...

The Waldos are adorable! How fun :) and I just love that light fixture in your living room. I haven't even begun to decorate yet. I've got Fall every where still. Maybe my Mother can help me with it all this weekend and I'll post some pics. Loved yours. Oh... and beautiful cookies! Mine would never look that good.