SEARCH this blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back from Germany

Snow, Mountains, Castles, Hot Drinks, and perfect "lodgy" resort....

Every time I travel, I return feeling inspired to get my house in order and make it more hotel-like. You know, with the perfect placement of art on walls or a potted plant placed decoratively on a ledge.

The sun is shining again (Wheeeeee!) and we should go outside, but I am feeling crafty and inspired. The house is NOT clean, so that is step one. Paul is leaving for a week, so I have this afternoon to myself and a part of me doesn't want to waste it on cleaning. I have a feeling that Tate and I are going to be eating simple meals this next week, with lots of crafting and creative stuff going on. Or at least that is what I hope.

Germany photos to come.

No comments: