SEARCH this blog

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Trip to the Seaside

Ok, I know it isn't Monday (and I said that would be my posting day...) but I actually had a few moments to myself :)

This weekend, we went to Weston Super-Mare. It was cold, as British beaches usually are, and Tate made the request to go to Spain. I still think he had a good time, however.

"Caution Sinking Mud"
Little Soleil bundled inside her buggy.Making Sandcastles.And you can't go to the seaside without stopping for some Fish and Chips!

3 comments:

flora said...

It looks like a fun trip. We went to the beach too this past weekend! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Hey Cat, so nice to have a peek at what you're up to. Yay for blogs!
I love that spa feeling you're going for in your bathroom. And Soleil is looking cuter by the day.
I'm looking forward to coming back to Bath but not sure when that will be. I finally handed in all the paperwork for my visa. They say it can take up to 10 weeks. Yikes. I'll keep you posted!
xoxo

alittlebitofscrap said...

Oh Wow.. I've been out of it so long.. Look at your new little love! She's adorable! We are having a girl. Can't wait.