1. Chop chicken breasts into small pieces and salt and pepper the pieces.
3. Melt a knob of butter, add onions and saute until clear. Add rest of veg, and cook for a few minutes. Then add chicken, and a little thyme and salt and pepper.
2. Chop veggies into small pieces.
4. Once chicken is browned, add some flour and cook for a minute.5. Add 2/3 C of milk and chicken broth (about 1.5 cups) and boil until thickened. Make sure chicken is cooked all the way through.
6. Add to premade pie crust. Poke a few holes in the top to vent. Cook at 400 degrees F until browned.
** We had a good portion of extra filling after making the pie and added it to some cooked macaroni. It was really good as well.