SEARCH this blog

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Party Planning

We are moving, so the last thing I need to obsess about is party planning. There are so many great sites with beautiful tablescapes and decorations, that it makes me want to plan and have a party. I get so excited to see coordinated colors and yummy food, all organized and pretty.

Here are a few other sites that I found.




Now, doesn't that make you want to have a party? Which is your favorite? What is the best themed party that you have ever been to?


2 comments:

Marja said...

Hey! So glad you commented on my blog as I lost all my fav links so couldn't find your blog again! You're moving again? Where to this time? I can't believe how big Soleil has gotten, how old is she now?

I was reading one of your other posts about how having Soleil has changed things, esp time with Tate. I feel this way too. I love Charlie but I really miss the time back when Noemie was my only child. We went out and did more together, she was my little side kick. We try and get more alone time now and it's so much fun but then I feel guilty that I don't crave alone time with Charlie, lol.

Bird said...

Thank you for the shout out! :)
XO
Bird