SEARCH this blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Where have I been? Winter 2015

I have been thinking of blog posts while in the shower, in line in the grocery store, and during my daily chores.  Yet, for some reason, I haven't been able to post any yet this month.  What is wrong?  I love blogs!  I love other people's blogs!! I am silently sad when a favorite blog of mine hasn't posted!!  (Damn Facebook!)

We've been snuggled in, nursing colds, and TCB (Taking Care of Business, as my husband says), and my poor blog has been neglected.

It is easier to catch up on photos, rather than words...


Homemade (non-ugly) Pillow Case
My Puppy
Getting back to the gym
Crafting makes a HUGE mess.


New 'do

Prep for my Candle Making Party

Special Little Collection

Another Collection
Planning a Trip to...Guess Where?  Shhhh...It's a Secret!

No comments: