SEARCH this blog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Fall Fun!



Paul and Tate raked leaves this weekend, just in time before the big rainy day....Have you ever raked wet leaves? Not very fun. I can't believe it is Monday already because the weekend FLEW by. Paul watched lots of football, I got away and was able to go shopping while nursing a cold or allergies...can't tell which.

The exciting highlight of the day is going to Chevy's and having Paul order $30, yes $30, of food because he had a coupon for $10 off $30. I shouldn't complain..I don't have to cook dinner tonight, since we left with a BAG of leftovers. :)

1 comment:

Baby Connor said...

You know, I think you are my lost twin sister! I could have written that posting word for word (like so many others of your postings)! My dear husband also watched football all weekend, just like every weekend, and I was able to escape for a while to go shopping. And he would also order more food just because he has a coupon and Chevy's is his favorite restaurant LOL In fact he mentioned a $10 off coupon from Chevy's a litttle while ago LOL I have to believe that Paul and Steve would get along great!!!

Great pictures - Tate is such a cutie!