Elsie Flannigan is hosting a BlogParty today on her website: http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/
One of her challenges is to list "34 things to do before I am 35"...or whatever age you are.
Here are mine:
1. Bake a 3 tier weddingcake (but for another holiday, decorated for that holiday)
2. Go to Northern California and visit all my friends.
3. Have a babysitter for a full night for Tate and go out with Paul.
4. Return to my yoga class.
5. Go snowboarding.
6. Bake a decent loaf of bread from scratch.
7. Wean Tate.
8. Wean Tate off TV.
9. Make something worth giving away.
10. Go camping w/Tate and Paul.
11. Become a better home decorator.
12. Dress to feed my soul, not impress others.
13. Buy a really cute bag--not for carrying sippy cups.
14. Go out more with girlfriends.
15. Decide on whether or not to have a second baby.
16. Make at least one big change that is more environmentally friendly in my household.
17. Play my flute more often.
OK--I can't think of anymore, but will add as I come up with them!