SEARCH this blog

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Christmas in August



Here are a few of my Christmas pages. I haven't done many, but have been starting to collect more red and green items for the next holiday season. Halloween is my favorite holiday, but having Tate has made other holidays a lot of fun.
Rainy today...I am organizing scrap stuff (my dad just installed a peg board wall for me) and watching tv. I made this yummy MUSHROOM PATE to take over to my parents later today. It is a Martha Stewart recipe and I have to stop myself from making a meal out of it. Here is the link for the recipe:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww look at our little babies! How they've grown!

Mona said...

LOVE the Santa Babies scrapbook page! Did NOT love the "yummy" pate....not my style. Dad liked it, of course. (pass the chips and dip please).