SEARCH this blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pancake Day!

Instead of Fat Tuesday, they call it Pancake Day here in London. Tate couldn't be MORE thrilled, since pancakes are his favorite food.

While he was at school, I made these... for cupcakes I am making for a friend.And these for another friend:Picking Tate up from Peques: (In red stripey shirt)His snack on the way home: Peanut Butter Star Sandwiches
(I had the mini cutters out for the cupcake decor!)And my new favorite candle. It smells like Spring Break:

4 comments:

Natalie said...

i love hearing that you have friends. thats been one of the hardest parts about moving away from home. I feel like finding real friends has been hard but it seems like you are adjusting really well! love those pb sandwiches btw! too cute.

alittlebitofscrap said...

Oh, you are so crafty. Please take a picture of the finished cup cake, would love to see it.. and how sweet star pbj sandwich! :)

Danielle said...

Great photos!!! Too cute that it's called Pancake Day ~ it sounds much better than Fat Tuesday!

Jennifer said...

You are a fancy shmancy food person aren't you?! That's fun. I want someone to live in my house and make fun treats for me! :)