SEARCH this blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our Day

OUR DAY: I am stealing the format, just for the day, from Rocking Granola Blog. I was inspired!

Breakfast: Oatmeal and Waffle for Tate, Cereal for Paul, Eggs on Toast for me

Morning: Tate went to Peques, and I spent the morning catching up on email. I also discovered
Apartment Therapy. WOW! Check out the home tours.

Not only am I totally inspired to make the most of my home, regardless of space issues, renting and most of stuff being in storage, I am also want my house VERY CLEAN. Which led to the all afternoon clean-a-thon.

Snack: String Cheese and Cashews

Lunch: Leftover Fajita Chicken, Veggies, and Cheese in a tortilla; Applesauce; PB crackers

Afternoon: As I mentioned, cleaning, with Tate helping. Also, I dumped the ginormous bucket of old crayons and organized them by color, put them in those small leftover planting containers, and put them in a box. I left the box and a huge pad of paper on Tate's new table. Oh yea, we found legs for it!!

Dinner: Waitrose (local grocery store) to the rescue! A collection of random stuff and leftovers, to include the homemade hummus.

Evening: Paul and Tate went to the bookstore (hence my ability to blog) and I see Rosetta Stone Spanish in my immediate future.

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

Hey! I didn't know if you still read my blog or not. Thanks for commenting. Tate is getting sooooo big! Love that you're documenting your activities with him. I'm starting to draw blanks with things to occupy my mornings with Sebastian for some reason. I'll be back for sure!