SEARCH this blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Inspiration

Loving this podcast: (click on photo for link)Listening to Courtyard Hounds

A serene play area from a Waldorf/Steiner school. Makes me want to reorganize all of our toys!
I want to get this now!! One Yard WondersBeen Watching Old Episodes of The City
IT is rainy, and I just want to sit here in my creative flurry and maybe work on my quilt. However, I promised a certain 4 yr old that we will go swimming... He just came out with his "swimming costume" in hand.

1 comment:

Marja said...

I love The City! I missed the finale of the season I was watching, the one where Olivia works at Elle and her boss hates her. Erin I think it was.

That one yard wonder book looks good. Now I want it!

So excited to see you're having a little girl! One of each is fun to have. So different but in a good way.