SEARCH this blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

All about Tate

This weekend, it was all about having Tate to myself. We were a team, the two of us for 5 years. And while we love our little Soleil, it has changed things in the house. Of course, I feel guilty even saying that, but Tate and I needed time to hang out and Paul and Soleil stayed at home during her naps. (Which meant some tv/computer/hang out in underwear time for daddy, which he was thrilled about.)

As I mentioned in the last post, we went to the cafe.
And practiced some spanish while drawing.After a welly walk.Tate's first lost tooth. This is his sister's pillow that she received from friends of ours, but she let him borrow it until I can make him one:)
On Sunday, we went to the Chinese New Year Events and ran into many of our friends. We had such a great time.
I do not want to leave Bath.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Bath will forever be a wonderful memory, but you will bloom wherever you are planted with your darling little flowers around you. Can't wait until you are state-side so I can have some "Tate Time".