SEARCH this blog

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Picnik alternative

I used to love adding text to photos using picnik.  It is no longer in existence, but found out from a friend that picmonkey.com is a good alternative.  Here are a few pictures that I altered this week, and I have to say that I like it just as well.  It makes me excited to scrapbook.  



And in order to scrapbook, I must find my scrapbook stuff.  It all seems like it is slightly organized, but really, behind the drawers and storage units, it is a complete mess.  I found this site http://craftstorageideas.com/  and now I am super motivated!  I noticed that when my scrap stuff was in the main room that we hung out, I created more.  I also blogged more!  I am considering moving it all out of the craft room into our main family room.

And now back to my Alias marathon.  It makes me want to be a secret agent.

No comments: