SEARCH this blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Starting my Business

I have been working on a business plan for about 2 years.  Actually, I have been working on it longer than that, if you count the time spent daydreaming about future plans that have bubbling within forever.  I knew I couldn't really do anything until we stopped MOVING. That is finally coming to an end this summer, and I am so excited!!

Planning, planning, planning.

Because I couldn't start my own business, I channeled that energy into helping other small businesses.  I really love helping others make their dreams come true.  Sometimes it was actual work, other times it was a brainstorming session, and other times it was to gather an unofficial panel to give feedback.  As I have traveled, I have left a trail of amazing women, whom I call dear friends, who have inspired me as I start my own business.


I have fears, as one does... about financial commitment, about where, about when, about someone else stealing my idea in the same area.  But I also have A LOT of excitement about having my own shoppe, and collaborating with other creative souls.

3 comments:

Bella Cirovic said...

Because you've spent years dreaming, planning, and spending your energy helping others build - I have every ounce of faith that your heart centered biz will be amazing!xo

Gerri said...

I'm so excited for you and the dream coming true!! xxO

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.