SEARCH this blog

Monday, September 15, 2014

4 Year Old Fun--Fall Edition

Our local library.

 Before:

 After:
She has always loved to play with colorful scraps of fabric.

Sticker Exchange!  We mail stickers off to a child, and a chain mail letter is sent out to our friends.  (I'm about a week late with the mailing, but I'm still excited about it!)

Her current favorite is Glue+Glitter.  Yes, it is a gigantic mess. 
In order to contain said mess, I use a plastic table cloth under her work, and then this cool tray and Pampered Chef scraper with rubber edge to get it all off the table.  This table is imperfect, worn and old, and I intend to keep it this way.  It is kid friendly, which I love.

The first day we finally put on the heating.  The kids were laying next to the vent in the kitchen!  They love cold and cozy weather.

When you go to the grocery store, you should always wear your brother's dragon costume.

This afternoon's activity.  
My parents were cleaning out the garage and gifted us this cool Moon Sand.  I had to pull the sand table inside as it is about 52F.
What is it about Fall that makes me feel extra Crafty?? Anyone else with me?

1 comment:

Gerri said...

You're making such a wonderful and loving home for your kiddos!