SEARCH this blog

Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Kawaii Obsessed & My Planner

I was on pinterest for a very long time on Saturday Night.  This led me down the internet rabbit hole that led me to all things Kawaii.  What is that, you ask?  The term "Kawaii" means "Cute", and it is a style of things from Japan.

from Wiki:  Kawaii (かわいい?[kaw͍aiꜜi], "lovable", "cute", or "adorable"[1]) is the quality of cuteness in the context of Japanese culture.[2][3][4] It has become a prominent aspect of Japanese popular cultureentertainmentclothingfoodtoyspersonal appearancebehavior, and mannerisms

Hello Kitty is included in this genre of things (stationary, little charms, little stuffed toys, etc).  I could describe it, but I will just show you photos...





It all started with a stationary kit that I saw, that someone had put together.  (Yes, I did order it on Amazon, as it was only about $4!)  In her kit, she had these amazing stickers that I haven't seen anywhere else.  There were also unique sticky notes, and pens... all pink and cute.  This led to discovering that there is also a whole movement dedicated to pimping out your FILOFAX and PLANNER.

Check out this blogger: Lucy in Wonderland

Also, check out http://happie-scrappie.blogspot.com.  She's amazing.

I love to organize things.  I love cute things.  I watched hours of people revealing these artistic and well organized binders of happiness.  I haven't been using a paper planner in awhile, due to my iPhone, but it isn't as good.  Most people would agree--I am much more apt to accomplish my to-do list if I have written it out with fun markers, stickers, and tabs!

I had a planner from Russel and Hazel, so Sunday was dedicated to making it cute.  It is just the beginning, but here it is.   If you have any favorite stationary links, please feel free and add in the comments section.





1 comment:

osman season 3 hindi said...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7zxkaZR9WU


Comment: Go and Watch the Latest Episode of Kurulus Osman Season 3 in Urdu. Only on our youtube channel.