So I am trying to make baby steps in leaving a smaller eco-footprint.
Here are my reviews on some "Green" items that I have tried. I'd love to hear an reviews that you have as well:
1. The Crystal Deodorant-it actually works!! I have the spray on (obviously NOT aerosol) and while it drips a little after application, it works better than my Degree that I used to use.
2. Earth Friendly Lavender Dishsoap-NOPE. It smells great, though.
3. Seventh Generation Toilet Paper-Works for me, though we buy cheap Angel Soft usually (and not the superplush Charmin) Drugstore.com sells the larger quantity for less than $1 a roll. Martha Stewart quoted some significant statistic (that I can't remember right now) about how this makes a huge impact.
4. FuzziBunz Cloth Diapers-YES YES YES! Dave Matthews used them on his twins. I just found that out today.
5. Environmentally Friendly OXY (not sure on the actually brand name)- NO--doesn't work; buy the real stuff. Real OXY is like a gift from the laundry Gods.