SEARCH this blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

Blogger Frustration!

OK it seems as though a fluke let me sign in to blogger...

Long story short, I may be going over to typepad....If I do, I will be cupcakesandcoffee or some variation of that so you can find me. I'll TRY to keep you updated.

Ok the long story that you didn't ask for:
**My email that I sign in with is from my charter acct--it doesnt exist anymore because it is tied to my St.Louis house.
**I can't change it because my only other email is hotmail and they won't allow hotmail in the user name.
**Blogger is swtiching to Google sign ins. I CAN'T LOG IN TO LINK IT TO MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT!

No photos and internet is still $4 an hour. I swear I will post more as soon as I can. I have so many tips for anyone who comes to London to live or even just to visit!
(oh and a few entertaining observations, but i wrote them in my planner and I don't have it at the moment.)

Have a good day, even though I have complained enough for all of us!

1 comment:

Paula Clare said...

Hi Cat! What madness! Do you want me to email Google, Blogger and anyone else I can think of and vicariously give them a piece of your mind?!

COME BACK TO BLOGDOM when you can!

Hugs and prayers,
Paula Clare