SEARCH this blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Project 1: Scrapbooking!

Wait.  It's Wednesday already!  I had big plans to post every Monday, but I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things with school starting.  The first week was all about going to Target, Library, Dry Cleaner, returning purchases, errands galore.


This weekend started with a Dove Chocolate Party, which was sooo fun (kind of like Pampered Chef, but you buy from the high end division of Dove instead of pots and pans).  And then on Saturday, I threw a bunch of crafty stuff in a bag and went for a mini scrapbook retreat.  Delightful.  The best part of it all, was that I am back in crafty mode, now that I know where all my stuff is, and I can't wait to get back at it.

 So for my Project 1 of Project 52, I present SCRAPBOOKING.  :)

The beautiful studio we created in...

The wonderful cabin we slept in.  The best part was the snuggly kitty that came with the house!



No comments: