SEARCH this blog

Saturday, July 04, 2015

Blogger and Google and Email Frustration!

I started my blog in 2006.  And then Blogger and Google became one.  And I had 2 accounts, and they WOULD NOT merge together.  I considered starting over, but I was too many years in, so I just waited, and I have been logging into my blog with an old email address that I haven't had since I lived in St. Louis.  (That was 5 moves ago.)

If you wait long enough, sometimes, technology will catch up with you, and you will be able to fix your problem!  (Or at least I hope.)  This post is a test, since I have been trying to permanently change my blogger blog to my primary (and existent!) email....
Anyone else have these problems with google/blogger/disqus?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have no experience of your issues, but good to know that things are becoming ONE. xo