SEARCH this blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer Midpoint 2015

I can't even stop laughing at this.

Summer has been busy, and I had this plan to do lots of blogging.  You know,  because the kids would be home, quietly playing while I had tons of time to write witty things, and take lots of photos.  HAHAHAHAHA!  I love them home, but I have heard "MOM" about every 11 seconds since summer started.  We have been doing lots of fun things, though.  
Lots of Jumping.  We lucked out and showed up on half price day!
This contraption at the County Fair.  Scared at first, and then THRILLED.
Tate's opinion of the County Fair.
Too much mud, too many animals, loud midway... not his cup of tea. 

Instead of a party, Tate wanted to have a few friends over to play, and then to go out for frozen yogurt.  This turned into a little adventure, when the first fro-yo place was OUT of vanilla yogurt (the only flavor Tate eats.)  It was pretty fun to bring a van full of excited boys to downtown East Lansing,  as we were on the search for vanilla.  AND THEN THE SECOND PLACE WAS OUT, TOO!  The college kid behind the counter felt sorry for me, when she saw the desperation in my eyes, and said, "Hold on a second, let me see what I can do."  She restarted the machine (while I silently prayed), and then it worked!  And she gave me a free yogurt at the end, since again, she felt sorry for me!

Cat sitting and Dog sitting
A lot of this.  

No comments: