SEARCH this blog

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Celebrate!

We are still celebrating Mardi Gras at our house. And BIG thank yous to Aunt Stacy for providing the beads with the whistle attached. It is Tate's new favorite toy. Paul and I had a 20 min "mini-date" while our friend, Mike O. was here. We ran to Steak and Shake to get shakes and to the grocery store. The guys were craving ice cream, I was craving fresh flowers.
And I mailed this to my niece today. Happy Valentine's Day Catie!!


Also, Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Paula Clare said...

Awwwwwwwww, how cute! Catie is a lucky girl! I am preparing Valentine goodies for my nieces and nephews as I type! Having only boys in my family, I am grateful to find a little girl wherever I can...(my nieces are now grown with kids of their own) but THEY have little girls, so...I still get to give away pink, frilly goodies! (I'm sure you're grateful for the WHISTLE...what kind of noisemaker did you put in Catie's box? teehee)

Blessings!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Sweet surprise! What a good auntie you are! I love Mardi Gras and miss it so very much! I need a King Cake! :) some moon pies and a Barq's Root Beer! I hope you had fun Fat Tuesday :)