SEARCH this blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stinky Gnome




A few weeks back, Tate and I made this little gnome at his school out of felt and wool. He's pretty cool.

Later in the week, we played "hide-and-go-seek--gnome version". I would hide him and Tate would find him, giggle, and yell "AGAIN! AGAIN!"

Then we lost him. "Stinky Gnome! Stinky Gnome!"....for a week. I looked and looked, and no gnome. I thought our cat may have run off with him, because we could not find him. Yesterday I was determined to find him.

After ripping apart couches and looking under everything, I finally looked in Tate's trunk of his little car. WE FOUND HIM!!!!!!!!

I will be hiding a gnome this afternoon...

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Such a cute little gnome too! That's a fun twist to hide & seek. Girl you get kudos on that one!