SEARCH this blog

Monday, February 04, 2008

Scraplift

Inspired by Elsie Flannigan's 52 Scrapbook Challenges #12 "Scraplift a LO Shape". I basically was copying the starburst shape and the small words in the "rays". Oh and the buttons....I LOVE the buttons.

One thing I have been admiring in the scrap world are people who are not afraid to use lots of stuff. I used to try and conserve items, but USE IT!!! it is a great excuse to buy more stuff to play with.


I was able to escape to Mardi Gras this weekend. This was my first adult time out since Tate was born and a great time was had by all. Here I am with my friends, Sara and Stacy. Paul stayed home with Tate since he has been the last 2 years.

4 comments:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Oh.. I miss going to Mardi Gras! It's always so cold, but so so fun!! Don't forget the King Cake! and drink a Hurricane for me.. yum. yum!

Your layout is so cute. and you are right about using the stuff, USE IT!

:)

Natalie said...

Oooh Mardi Gras! Killer! I've always wanted to go. And nice scraplift. Way to use your stuff up. I used to hoard. Now as soon as I buy it, I use it. Otherwise I try to save it for the "perfect" page and then after a few months I no longer like it anymore.

ursula said...

How fun! I am so proud of you for taking grown-up time! The snow looks awesome...hope you made a snowman for Tate.

Vee said...

super fun that you were able to have fun at mardi gras!!! :) awesome :)i need to use more of my stash too! :)