SEARCH this blog

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Moving Again--Minneapolis

Tate and our Christmas Tree. Yes, it is of the Charlie Brown Variety.
We just found out that we will be relocating to Minneapolis in July. I am soooo sad to have to leave Bath, UK but I am very happy for my husband who unexpectedly got his dream job.

Anyone know anything about the city? Any school recommendations? Any neighborhood recommendations?

I am stressing about this big change. I know it is a great city, but I want to find the right place for us. For the first time, I think I want to live in the 'burbs. I want other kids and moms to play with in my neighborhood and a school as lovely as Batheaston. The only thing that helps as I obsess over this is playing Mall World. On facebook. Because it is a stress reducer!!

No comments: