SEARCH this blog

Monday, March 31, 2014

More Kid Boxes

This weekend, we went to the LONGEST work luncheon ever...  Thankfully, I had my kid box ready to go. It was so helpful, that as soon as I got home, I refilled it.  When there are "surprises" (as Soleil calls them), it is so much more exciting to my kiddos, even though most of this crap was lying around the house anyway!

Here is this round.  If you have any other ideas, please share!!

Completely random, I am inspired by this table. I was going through my photos and I saved this at some point.  I'm totally violating copyright issues, because I don't even remember where it is from to give credit!! (I totally would, if I did, by the way.)  Anyway, I love the beautiful presentation, the use of more than 2 colors, the balance.  
Soleil is asking for a "pink tea party" for her Bday.... we'll see what happens, since we are moving around the same time.  Who am I kidding, though... I love putting together parties!!

No comments: