SEARCH this blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Stupid Cat Tricks



Here is me, stuck to the bathroom door, with my naked baby in my arms. We were on the way to the bathtub and somehow I managed to get the loop of my pants and my shirt snagged on the door!

This required Paul to get me out of this, and I eventually had to take off my shirt and part of my pants to get freed from the doorknob.


On an unrelated note, THEY FOUND THE BABY!!! For those of you who haven't been watching the news, a woman came in and kidnapped a 7 day old baby from her momma. I am so happy that they found her unharmed.

Here are pics of my nighttime pumpkins, and if you look closely, you will see our Halloween kitty right in the middle of them.... We did not stage her there! She just happened to be sitting there and it looked kind of creepy actually. Paul ran and got the camera.

I'm in heaven--the weather is perfectly cool and it is so cozy indoors in jeans and socks with my coffee and Tate is napping after a nice long morning cuddle.

No comments: