SEARCH this blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yummy Cup O' Tea


Ahhhhh... I can feel fall right around the corner! It is nice and cool this morning and Tate was so snuggly under my quilt. I am drinking a cup or chai and loving how cozy it is.

Have you seen "The View" since Rosie O'Donnell has joined? It is really good. Love her, hate her...the woman is entertaining and has a talent for minimizing tension when the ladies start "discussing".

In case you care, Britney had her baby. I heard it was a boy, but don't know the name. I have to admit, I was a little envious for about a millisecond when I heard a rumor that she was gonna have a girl. Tate is a total handful, so I am not ready for another baby, but the pink and the clothes and the slumber parties and ALL THE GIRLIE STUFF!!!!

Happy Fall and get out and enjoy the wonderful weather :)

No comments: