SEARCH this blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

DMB London Visit

A few weekends ago, I had a wonderful weekend in London with my dear friend, Ladonna.

The seats were amazing. This was the best Dave Matthews Band Concert I have been to, and I have been, I think, NINE times. A friend of mine hooked me up with VIP tix that included a box seat AS WELL AS seats in Section 1.Ladonna and I love to find really good food around London. We went to Baker and Spice, which is pretty well known in London. The food is amazing. The service...not so nice.The most amazing beet salad. The dressing brought all the flavor together.
And we went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D. Great film, but not for little kids. (Though we saw many a 4-6 yr olds there...)FABULOUS desserts from a local chocolate shop.
The menu from cafe "Cap'ccino" in Shepherds Bush/Westfield. Ladonna had an amazng pear hot chocolate. It looked so yummy.
A gorgeous, but simple dress that we saw in Sloane Square.

And a few less desireable things we saw in London:

On the way to the lunch, we got on the bus and laughed at the chicken wing on the floor. The funnier thing is when we went home and coincidentally got on the same bus hours later, and the chicken wing was still there.
These totally drunk dudes that wouldn't stop yelling "Bartender" to Dave, whilst drinking and spilling loads of beer.

No comments: